The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. If personal data (for example name, address or eMail addresses) is asked for, it will if possible, always be voluntarily. Of course this obtained data, will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact information published by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
In order to best protect your transmitted data, we use SSL encryption. You recognize such encrypted connections with the prefix “https: //” in the page link in the address bar of your browser. Unencrypted pages are identified by “http: //”. All data that you transmit to this website – such as inquiries or logins – can therefore not be read by third parties thanks to SSL encryption.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including provided contact details, will be stored in order for us to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
We process data about your use of our website via the following tool in order to be able to adapt it to your interests in the best possible way.
- Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
Purpose and scope of processing: Matomo stores cookies in order to recognise you and subsequently compile user statistics about your website activities.
- the user’s IP address, shortened by the last two bytes (anonymised)
- the page called up and the time of the call-up
- the page from which the user came to our website (referrer)
- which browser with which plug-ins, which operating system and which screen resolution is used
- the time spent on the website
- the pages visited from the sub-page accessed
Matomo stores the following cookies on your device:
- Name: _pk_id, Duration: 13 months, Purpose: To store details about the user, such as the unique user ID.
- Name: _pk_ses, Duration: 30 minutes, Purpose: Temporary storage of data for the visit.
- Name: mtm_consent, Duration: 30 years, Purpose: storage of consent for user statistics.
Legal basis of processing: Your data is processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent for web analysis is stored in the “local storage” of your web browser. Revoke consent and reload page.
Recipients of the data: The data collected with Matomo is stored on our own servers. It is not passed on to third parties.
You have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, it is is the data protection authority.